Thursday, February 2, 2017

Fun news to share!

Ok, so I mentioned that I had some fun news to share with you.

Well, that news is that I am back designing for the Noel Mignon kit club!

I love Noel's kits and jumped at the chance to be able to design for her again.

This month I received the "Happy Together" Daily Diary kit and while I tend to do more traditional layouts and other projects than pocket page spreads, I was thrilled to receive this kit after seeing what was going to be included. I'll be sharing my projects created with this kit throughout the month here and at the Noel Mignon blog.

The first project that I created was this layout featuring the Simple Stories Love & Adore collection:






You can read all about how I put this page together at Noel Mignon. 

Have a wonderful day!

♥♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work and beautiful girls!